If you are listening to the podcast and/or coming to this site then we will be collecting some information from you on how you listen to our content or how you use this site. None of this information identifies you personally.
If you sign up for our email list then the third party vendor we use to manage this stores your name and email address. You can unsubscribe at any time or contact us to unsubscribe you.
- By subscribing to the Novel Targets Podcast email list, you give consent for your name and email address to be stored and used by the podcast publisher, Blue Ice Publishing LLC and the podcast production staff to communicate with you about new episodes and information we think may be of interest.
- This email list is managed by AWeber and all information is stored and retained by them. The data stored by AWeber includes name and email address. They also collect data on whether an email is read and which links are clicked. We may use analytical tools within AWeber to generate reports on email campaigns. You can unsubscribe from this email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive or we can delete you personally if you contact us.
- Analytical information on how visitors or subscribers access and reach the Novel Targets website including location, IP address, referral method and/or search terms used, together with site usage data such as what pages are viewed and for how long may also be collected and stored by third parties such as Google Analytics or Google webmaster tools. This information is not stored by us and does not identify any individuals by name. This data may also be aggregated and used by third party applications to inform us about visitors to the website, traffic and how our site is used.
- If you subscribe to the podcast or listen through third-party sites or apps such as those from SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Play or others that we may use, these sites and apps also collect analytical data on how you play the podcast, including information on your location, which episodes you download and the device or applications you use to listen. This information does not identify users personally and is not stored by us but we may use it to inform us about our listeners and how our content is used and the countries and cities where listeners are located. We may also use third party applications such as Podtrac to aggregate and analyse this information.
- If you live or work in the European Union (EU) and have any questions about the personal information we collect, how we use it, or wish to know what data we have collected for you and/or request that it be removed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please contact the podcast via email: noveltargets AT gmail DOT com.
Date of last update: May 25, 2018